Monday, January 2, 2012

A new year post

Am unwell and so is A - what a great way to welcome the new year!!! Cribs aside, at least I took an off today, I slept through the day.. and I am taking an off tomorrow too. To hell with work. Right attitude isnt it!!

So all in all a good way to start the year - I mean with the right attitude. Prioritise what matters.

I do not have any resolutions for the year except not to forget myself or us (me and A) in the confusion of having a 3rd member around. I am determined not to forget myself. And by that I mean - blog, travel, read, watch movies.

Happy new year folks.


ps: This is the scared me talking!!

3 comments:

Bluestocking said...

Happy new year...may all your fears be unfounded and all the hopes come true :-)

besunni said...

Moonshine: I look at the days off as being a good start to the year! I hope you both get well soon. I know this year will rock for you both :)

Moonshine said...

@Bluestocking Thanks! Wish you a happy 2012 as well :)

@Besunni As compared to the previous me, its a giant step!! :) Taking an off in face of ppts!!! :)) Thanks