Saturday, April 17, 2010

The changing colours of my wardrobe

This entire week I have been in Pink - White kurta with some pink print, pink shirts.... pink kurtas... white tee with a splash of pink!!! I think only one day in the last week, i did not wear pink.



The amount of pink in my wardrobe startled me ... something i realised only on Thursday after wearing pink almost everyday continuously for more than a week!!!! If you open my cupboard... you will find pinks ranging from pale pinks to fuschia pink.. kurtas, tops, tees, shorts.. everything!!!



I have no idea when this transition to pink happened. Earlier .. not very far ago.. about a year back, I still remember someone told me that I had a lot of greens.. and now I find a huge amount of pink in my cupboard. And I have never ever intentionally bought pink. It just happened to me.. in fact if anyone ever asked me sometime back, my opinion about the colour pink.. I would probably have said, smirked rather.. hah!!! pink!!!.. I stay away from that colour.. pink conjures up the image of a pink caked face of actresses!!!!

So now I seem to be partial to pink... not at all intentional!!! Is it age? The age where pink plays a calming effect on my soul maybe!!! Lol

Much before this, browns dominated (in college/post grad).. then blues.. greens and now it is pink... wonder what is next!!!

3 comments:

Kalyan Karmakar said...

hmmm the garden city at work

Just emptied tons of clothes this evening from my cupboard. Kilos more left

Scarlett said...

Next is yellow!!

There were 2 colors I hated - pink & yellow. Then I went into this massive pink phase...and right now, I'm in love with yellow :)

Moonshine said...

@Knife colour scheme deciding on the emptying of clothes?? Garden city perhaps.. but now when i think bout it.. these phases have been there even earlier just that i did not know bout it.

@Scarlett I love yellow. Its so sunny and bright. Uplifts mood immediately.