Thursday, October 20, 2011

A day post.. a first

So this is how it feels like.. I am at work and posting during the lunch break. There's no one at work besides me. Everyone has gone out for lunch except me. Well, I have to get "home lunch" everyday and no, am not cribbing. I am quite happy doing that, having faced outside food for a long time!!

But I digress. As I was saying I am alone at work - we are only 6 of us and hence being "the only one at work" for some time an easy possibility!!

So I read and subscribed to Dilbert, ate my lunch, replied to personal mails.. ho hum... and finally decided to put in a post.

About nothing at all.

It is anyway a dead day - clients are off. People are off. Its Diwali. Why the hell am I at work!!

I should go and do Diwali shopping. Hrrmmmpphhh

I am BORED. Its a topsy turvy world..just yesterday I had a very exciting day at work and today I dont feel like lifting a finger up.

Well, such is life. I think I should close this random post. Until tonight, then :)

5 comments:

Kalyan Karmakar said...

here's to more day posts

Ru. said...

reading Terry Pratchett :) good good

Moonshine said...

@Knife I think I am going to write a lot of day posts now!!!!!! Being bored seems to be a constant. :)

@melee I finished reading it already, read 2 more books after that.. forgot to update blog. It was good though.

Scarlett said...

I don't have time to do day posts anymore :(

But then...I haven't felt much like posting of late.

Moonshine said...

@Scarlett Once you start posting, you will be fine. Dont think and worry so much,