Friday, October 28, 2011

First day of my last vacation?

Last vacation with only the 2 of us, I should say.

We are at Fisherman's cove. It is a beautiful property on the outskirts of Chennai, about 1.5 hrs drive  from the city. We had actually made this plan with 2 of my good friends who ditched me (are you listening, mommie). But we decided to go ahead with the plan as I didnt want to not go on a vacation. Its only a 3 day vacation, before you people feel envious or anything.

It is a beautiful place, I know I said that already. Nevertheless, this picture should do it for you :)

I am sorry guys. Mail on my phone is not working..so I cannot show you how blue the sea looks, how inviting the path lined with lights look. The minute it works, I promise to put up pictures.

There is no plan for next 3 days, except to laze and enjoy my last vacation as one without an attachment :)

I wish I could take another break in January :(( . After this, I can take my next break only post June I guess  :(((

Can time please pass slowly?

8 comments:

Ru. said...

hey technically you are already three ;)
its a lovely place...enjoy the vacation

Scarlett said...

Your next vacation will be with a crying, wailing infant! Hahaha! :)

Moonshine said...

@melee Purely technically yes!!!!! Thanks.. am enjoying every bit of it while it lasts :))

@Scarlett I will take you along for sure!!!! Hehehehe...

Aimless Miles said...

Boy... I am going to wait till your child turns 3 atleast. I need first hand information from an equally 'maternal instinct' less person.

Gobri said...

Aimless Miles is me, Gobri. S's gmail account was open and I did not realise that blogger would automatically sign me in as him.

Scarlett said...

I'm not the best baby sitter you can find ;)

Oh no, I can't be Ash aunty!!!!! He/she's gonna call me Ash :)

Moonshine said...

@Gobri I dont think you would need to wait that long.. am sure you will find me raving and ranting soon ..:)) I hope it is not a wailing child.

@Scarlett yes, you will be called ash. I insisted the same when my niece was born, my friends kids too. :)

the-mommie said...

the ditcher was the hubby not me! u know that!! glad u had a relaxing time though. take it from me, it will be remembered super fondly for the rest of both your lives! :D