Thursday, December 2, 2010

Headaches, you ask!!

I get headaches very often! That would be about once in 2 weeks.. maybe!

I get headaches because of  -

Too much stress
Washing my hair at night
Washing my hair when its cold
Traveling by rick when chilly and not adequately warm
When I feel cold either due to weather or AC
When I travel a lot
When I sleep too much
When I sleep too less (less than 9 hrs)
When I stare at the machine for too long
If I do not eat, skip meals
If I put coconut oil on my head for too long

Basically I get a headache because of anything and everything... AC is the culprit more often then not!!

I get this from my mom's side of the family.. everyone has headaches!!! 

Well, saridon is my best friend.. I just took one. I definitely do not belong to the set of people who do not pop pills at mere headaches!!! I do not know or understand why people choose to sit through so much pain in the hope that it will go away.. the pills are created for a reason right!!

So anyway, today, the reason I think is............ cold... yup! Definitely the chill in the air and the washed hair combination!!!

7 comments:

Kalyan Karmakar said...

ACs and saridons sounds oh so familiar..take care and avoid direct drafts

Moonshine said...

@knife I usually carry a shawl when I know I am going to sit in the conference room for a long length of time... though its kind of difficult to wrap it around my head during meetings!! :)

Ru. said...

take care.
weather is getting really chilly these days!

Scarlett said...

I love wearing woollen caps. They look so cute! And berets...so chic!

BTW, maybe you should get your eyes checked once?

Moonshine said...

@melee Yeah it is extremely chilly isnt it!!! Time to stay wrapped in a blanket and have hot tea.

@Scarlett I used to love wearing sweaters.. you get really nice ones in Delhi.. And I used to love winters.. In fact I used drive with my windowns rolled down!! :)

These days I cannot tolerate the cold though. I did get my eyes checked.. no problems there!

soulsearchingdays said...

Hi, Welcome to the club. I am having a headache almost everyday now, I think it is the AC, it is warm inside and so cold outside. I get headaches for no rhyme or reason, I really do not know!! And 'tiger balm' is my best friend, but I cant apply it during work as I am sure , all the people will run awy. I am sure people are not addicted to it as I am, I get panicky if I cant find my bottle.. err. of the tiger balm that is!! :)

Moonshine said...

@soulspeaks You do not believe in taking pills is it? Keep Saridon with you!! And I do not use Tiger balm but my eternal companion, vicks!!! AC is the biggest culprit!!!! And heaches can get so nauseating!! Last time I had one, I almost burst into tears as I could not find my saridon / crocin.. even walking was difficult!!!!!!