Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Up up up.. the only way is up from here...

So sings Shania Twain...

My mood continues to be strange.. which mystifies me.. becuase things are not going wrong.. in fact there are nice things happening .. i am traveling on work as well as a personal trip.. looking forward to it a lot!!

But even then.. i just cant seem to drudge up excitement or any energy levels. Its pathetic!

The funny part is i had a nice chilled out weekend.. last week i thought thats the only antidote i require.. i will bounce back to my normal self today.. but not yet!!

Cant put a finger on it.. life / work is passing me by.. i am not reacting to anything. The weather too adding to my woes.. rainy, dark and gloomy.. gets dark by 6.30pm!!!

There is this lethargy... dullness surrounding me.. cant seem to summon up energy!! A premonition of whats to come? God knows!!!

Hopefully it will pass. Soon.. maybe as soon as next weekend (traveling Chikmagalur.. the one bright spot in my dull world)!!!!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

Hey, don't fret! It's just a phase. Happens with me all the time too...you just feel 'bleh' about everything. But it'll pass soon! Meanwhile...stock up on chocolates at home :)

Moonshine said...

I eat chocolate everyday.. do you know that!!!! Well, almost everyday!!!! :)

But my mood is better today.. long weekend is nearing.. maybe thats why :)

The funny part is.. its not just me...everyone at work is walking around like this...

Scarlett said...

You've been tagged - http://ruesdeparis.blogspot.com/2009/10/10-things-i-wish-i-would-have-done-by.html