Thursday, February 18, 2010

How does this sound?

I am very fascinated with names.

Was talking about names yet again today... about how it contributes to one's personality. If I were named something else, I dont think I would have turned out like this. I would be someone different.. not me.. at least thats what I feel. (have already written about this earlier)

Anyway, with all these talks about names, I remember someone having told me that you can look for your elvish name online!!! Which obviously i did...so my elvish name is :

Elrothiel Lady of Lorien

Or if i just use my first name then, Cilmawiel Lady of the Golden Wood

Lol.. I like the first one better!!!!

The link to this site is - www.myprecious.us/name-generator.php

Or simply google elvish name generator lord of the rings

No comments: