Monday, July 21, 2008

The entire universe conspires..

I had to talk about this too today.... 2 posts in a day!!!!
The universe definitely conspires to get you what you want to! Ah well..... in my case its sligthly different... i have been thinking that i need to do some physical activity.. like i mentioned in my previous blog.. started walking, never continued.. so this time i decided i will do aerobics... called up the concerned person.. there are 2 classes.. at 6am and 7.15am. I am really not a morning person.. but i decided to try..

I woke up (not woke up, opened one eye i think) on Thursday at 6.30.. went back to sleep declaring that i didnt have clothes to wear for the aerobics class!!!!!!!! Friday.. went to pune. So my next target was Monday i.e. today... I woke up at 6.30.... got out of bed i.e.... and then thought.. should i, should i not.. till 7.00am!! Then finally i decided against it.. and decided to go for a walk.. changed.. wore my shoes and socks.. and took my ipod.. and reached downstairs.. and it started raining.. climbed all the way back up.. 3 floors (very strenous).. and the rain stopped.. i was too disgusted to try again!!!

See, god doesnt want me to exercise.. happy in this thought.. well, i did try today!!!!!!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

Hahaha...True that! When you want something badly enough, the entire universe conspires to help you achieve it. And it's all OK in the end...coz if it's not OK, it's not the end. KYONKI...picture abhi baaki hai mere dost :)

Moonshine said...

are you saying.. that i want to not exercise... that i am making excuses...

Scarlett said...

I am just quoting SRK from Om Shanti Om! Lol...Don't make life complicated ;)