Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And while we are at it..

My old desktop.. rather my husband's desktop .. actually whats his is mine blah blah..is acting up.. every min.. there is this weird whirring sound that comes and the screen stretches and the monitor goes off.. it comes on if you switch the monitor on or off!!! Extremely tiring this is.. to write when your comp is going nuts..
So excuse me for all the spelling mistakes on my yesterdays post..And today's post as well!!!! the harakiri i committed!!! lol..

A lot of excitement happening in life... i am going to Bombay tomorrow... yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! So no post tomorrow basically.. why does it feel like i am putting an out of office reply!!! But anyway, its so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!11 Yipppeeeeeeeeee

Now i have to stop because i cant deal with this monitor thing!!!!! I really cannot!!!!

No comments: